I was nominated by Lizzie from Accio Padfoot for the Liebster award- Thank you ever so much- you guys should definitely check her out! 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1.How long does it take you to write posts?
Errrr, around 30-60 minutes? It depends the subject – if it’s a short review that can take a quick 15/20 minutes.
2.Do you have a set number of posts per week?
I like to make sure I do one a week, my book review for sure! But it can be one every day depending if I have interesting stuff to post or not 🙂
3.Which item could you not live without?
This is a hard one, I would probably say my diary – I like to be organised and know exactly what I am doing each day – planning is key to productivity! *CHEESE ALERT
4.Favourite childhood book?
Before Harry Potter, I would say The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket ❤ Childhood gold right there
5.Tea or coffee?
Actually neither. I like Green Tea though, so I suppose technically it’s tea (but not the English Breakfast kind)
6.If you were on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
Does food count??? Well, I’d happily have a book – a nice thick one so I could take my time with it. A pen (because I could right on tree bark) and my last thing would be a mug – because hot water would taste better out of a comforting mug.
7.Hogwarts or Shadowhunter Academy?
Hogwarts. No question, no moments thought.
8.What is your biggest fear?
Being alone when I die. And burning alive.
9.How do you start your day?
Wake up, take my vitamins, turn on my PS4 for spotify, have breakfast (anything from crunchy bran, almond milk, bananas or naughty pancakes) and then get ready for work ergh. If not at work reading in the morning in bed is the best!
10.How do you get out of a reading/blogging slump?
I watch book hauls and booktubers talking about books. And then I shop on Amazon – even if I don’t buy the books, just thinking about buying them makes me happy and inspired.
11.If you had to pick one Marauder to be friends with, who would it be?
Sirius Black. The fun and adventure would never end- who needs rules??
11 random facts about me:
1. I love food. Like LOVE food. It’s everything.
2. I enjoy RPG’s on the PS4 – and I find delight in assassinating on Assassin’s Creed.
3. I love powerful women. In fiction, in life -powerful strong women are everything!
4. I have an addiction to almond butter in between banana slices.
5. Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
6. I get really socially aggressive – I prefer being alone/online to going out and being social with people.
7. I have really long hair, like too long. It molts as well – so it’s found everywhere by everyone.
8. My toes are all the same length. Yeah, weird.
9. I’m a big Disney nut – The Lion King is my absolute fave.
10. I painted Middle Earth’s map on my wall in my bedroom.
11. I am an avid shopper. If I spend money, I’m happy.
1. What fantasy world would you live in if you could?
2. Which hero/heroine would be your partner in crime?
3. What’s the one thing you would do to make the world a better place?
4. Favourite book series?
5. What is your go to reading snack?
6. Do you play any consoles, if so what?
7. Are you an impatient person?
8. What is your favourite TV series?
9. What is your favourite season of the year?
10. Cheese or Chocolate?
11. What is the most annoying thing about blogging?
Who I’m nominating:
Emma from Kibble-Beast
Babus from Ajoobacats
Jemima from The Bookaholic
Wendy from The Bookish Journal